Opalescence Go Aptos – Professional results—to go
Opalescence Go is the professional alternative to over-the-counter whitening options. It’s a simple, fast, and great-tasting way to start a whitening treatment or for whitening touch-ups. With no impressions or custom trays necessary, Opalescence Go is ready to use right out of the package!
What is Opalescence Go?
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride), which helps maintain the health of enamel throughout the whitening process.
- No impressions, no models, no lab time
- Sleek and comfortable; adapts to any smile
- Discreet, clear tray material
- 6% (wear 60–90 minutes for 5 to 10 days), 10% (wear 30–60 minutes for 5 to 10 days), and 15% (wear 15–20 minutes for 5 to 10 days)
- Peach, Melon, and Mint flavors
Opalescence Go is Safe.
Opalescence Go is a powerful, professional alternative to over-the-counter teeth whiteners. Each Opalescence Go tray is prefilled with a safe, effective gel that won’t leak out onto your gums. Opalescence gels include potassium nitrate and fluoride (PF). Findings have confirmed that the potassium nitrate and fluoride actually help to reduce cavities, minimize sensitivity, increase enamel hardness, and improve the overall health of your teeth.
Opalescence Go is Effective
Opalescence Go is a professional alternative to over-the-counter whitening products. Available in 6%, 10%, and 15% hydrogen peroxide concentrations, Opalescence Go can provide incredible results after just a few days of treatment.
Opalescence Go is Simple
Opalescence Go features innovative, prefilled whitening trays that fit comfortably over your teeth. The trays are discreet and disposable, making it easy to take your whitening treatment to go. An affordable option with wear times ranging from just 15–90 minutes once a day, Opalescence Go is easy to adapt to your budget and lifestyle.
Learn more about teeth whitening and cosmetic dental services when you visit Drew Dental. Call Aptos Dentists Dr. Jason Drew and Dr. Allyson Drew at 831-688-6060 to schedule a free consultation today!