COVID-19, Corona Virus Awareness
and Surgically Clean Air Filtration
ADVANCING TECHNIQUE FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF
We are proud that our infection control has always been our top priority in our practice. Our office follows the recommendations made by the American Dental Association, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- PPE-masks, scrubs, gowns, face shields.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting high contact surface area between patients
- A dedicated, on-site sterilization room
- Individual treatment rooms for less contact between patients
In addition to our high practice standards we have implemented the following:
- Our office will communicate with you before your scheduled appointment to ask some screening questions. Please take the time to fill out the forms emailed or texted to you prior to your appointment.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. To assist in keeping with this guideline, we ask that you wait in your car until your appointment time. We ask that you please be on time to help keep us on schedule.
- We ask that you please wear a mask upon entering. Please use the available hand sanitizer while your temperature is taken.
- In the treatment room, we ask that you use an oral rinse prior to your dental service.
- A protective barrier between arriving patients and our front office team
- High level 4 stage HEPA filter, UV light air purifiers will be in each treatment room.
- Stage 4 Air Filtration System and procedures will be utilized to limit aerosols.
- We may ask you to use the back door upon exiting to limit patient interaction.
Surgically Clean Air Filtration System
CLEAN, PURE, RE-ENERGIZED AIR
WHAT SETS SURGICALLY CLEAN AIR APART?
We don’t just ﬁlter pollutants, we destroy them.
Our proprietary HEPA-Rx* ﬁlters meet or exceed the guidelines** for general surgery applications.Learn More