Meet Aptos Dentist Dr. Jason Drew
Aptos Dentist Dr. Jason Drew is distinguished as one of America’s Top Dentists 5 years running and voted one of California’s favorite dentists. He uses the latest technology and techniques to make dentistry gentle, easy, and even fun. His passion is creating beautiful smiles, and he is an absolute perfectionist when it comes to smile design.
Dr. Jason is uniquely experienced in all phases of dentistry including oral surgery, bone grafting, implant placement, dentures, root canal therapy, and Invisalign.
An outdoor enthusiast who grew up in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Dr. Jason loves to take advantage of the bountiful recreational activities in the area, including golf, mountain biking, paddle boarding and sailing. Like Dr. Allyson, he also loves river rafting and downhill skiing.
Credentials and Awards:
- INVISALIGN Premier Provider
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society, top 10% of dentists
- USC Leadership Award and Class President, USC School of Dentistry
- USC Community Service Award, Doctors Out to Care Volunteer
- Seattle Sleep Education Dental Sleep Medicine Course
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Peninsula Implant Continuum Study Club
- American Academy of Oral Pathology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society