Meet Aptos Dentist Dr. Allyson Drew
Dr. Allyson Drew is a leader and educator in dentistry. As a student researcher, her work to improve access to oral health care earned her academic distinction and an award for Service and Leadership from Rotary Club International.
Dr. Allyson Drew is proud to offer comprehensive, conservative dental care at the highest standard. She takes the time to guide her patients to believe in, invest in and maintain their oral health to achieve a comfortable and confident smile for a lifetime. She treats kids and adults of all ages and is distinguished for her gentle touch.
Outside the office, Dr. Allyson can be found locally on the golf course, tennis court, paddling and sailing in the Monterey Bay. She loves cooking, travel, and attending local and international continuing education courses. As a former national competitor for the UC Davis ski team, she still loves downhill skiing best of all.
Credentials and Awards:
- #1 National Student Leadership Team
- American Student Dental Association Service and Leadership Award
- Rotary Club International for Peruvian Dental Mission
- Human Corps Humanitarian Award for Oaxacan Child Family Health Project
- Dean’s List, UOP
- Healthy Start Sleep Disordered Breathing Provider
- Invisalign Provider
- Preventative Dentistry Educator
- Bay Area Esthetic Masters Study Club
- Peninsula Implant Continuum Study Club
- The American Academy for Oral Systemic Health
- Biomimetic Dentistry Study Club