Clear Correct Clear Braces Aptos
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Aptos area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Clear Correct is a system of straightening teeth without the use of conventional braces. With ClearCorrect braces a series of clear plastic aligners are utilized to create tooth movement. Moving teeth with removable aligners is not new. However, the computer program, which can generate a series of aligners with small changes is the new part.
ClearCorrect braces is recommended for orthodontic situations with mild to moderate spacing or crowding. ClearCorrect is virtually undetectable, easy to use and comfortable to wear.
ClearCorrect cost is typically similar to the price of regular braces. Aptos Dentists Drs. Allyson and Jason Drew can give you a better idea of the cost and pricing of ClearCorrect at your FREE initial consultation.
Aptos Dentists Drs. Allyson and Jason Drew are a certified provider of ClearCorrect Braces. We can let you know if Clear Correct is an option for you at your initial visit to Drew Dental. Call to set up your FREE ClearCorrect consult today!
- ClearCorrect uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Allyson or Jason Drew has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Allyson or Jason Drew about once every 3 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.