Custom Teeth Whitening Tray System Aptos
The home whitening tray system is easily customizable for each patient’s individual situation and is recommended for whitening discolored teeth for that bright, white smile. It can also be used to whiten teeth prior to placement of composite, veneers, and/or crowns. It is effective in removing some or all internal tooth discolorations due to congenital, systemic, pharmacologic, traumatic, etc., factors as well as aging. It is even successful at resolving staining from fluorosis and tetracycline.
The gel contains 20% water to prevent dehydration, and the sticky, viscous formula helps keep the gel and tray in place. With five concentrations and three flavors, patients can completely customize their whitening experience.
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Five concentrations for treatment flexibility, with wear times from 15 minutes to overnight
- Three flavors: Mint, Melon, and Regular
- Day or night wear
- Sticky, viscous gel won’t migrate to soft tissues and ensures tray stays securely in place
- Gluten Free and Kosher Certified